Monday, August 10, 2009

It's been a while!

Sorry guys and gals. Life got overwhelming as soon I as created this blog. I am now back at it.
Boy have things changed lately. I moved to a wonderful new place in a charming "suburban-like" neighbor of Baltimore (pictures to come later).

I recently got a new car, a Mercury Mariner. It's super cute in a "got to have a SUV" kinda way. It's got a big engine (well, bigger than the VUE) and I usually catch myself accelerating a wee faster than I mean to be. Got to watch that!


I also just accepted a coaching position at Bryn Mawr School, a local, all-girls private school. I will be an assistant coach to the Varsity and JV soccer teams. If all goes well, I will move to the swim team once the soccer season is over. I am looking forward to getting back to the sport I love and starting my coaching career.

Playing, back in the day:





No comments:

Post a Comment