On a similar note, Meghan, my friend and co-clerk from my COA days, has decided to take the plunge into the photography world - www.meghanlynnphotography.com. (Way to follow your dreams, Meghan!) Champ and I went out with Meghan for an afternoon to get some a few pictures of Champ. Here are a few from the session. If you're interested in getting pictures of your pets, loved ones, etc., email Meghan at meghan.vince@gmail.com.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Champ is a star!
I adopted Champ on September 27, 2008, from PAW, the Partnership for Animal Welfare. They are a non-profit group of volunteers chartered to facilitate the rescue and adoption of homeless domestic animal. They recently asked Champ to pose for their 2010 calendar. It took some convincing, but Champ agreed to do the calendar. He is secretly hoping to be Mr. October. I'm looking forward to the calendar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




He is super, super adorable!
ReplyDelete