skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Transplanted Texan: Life & Times
Friday, June 19, 2009
Is this Baltimore's Most Beautiful Dog?
I think so. My good friend Karen took this adorable picture of Champ last week while I was in Michigan. I think it capture Champers so well. Great job Karen! I'll be entering the picture in B's
Most Beautiful Dog contest
. Let's hope Champ wins!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
My Blog List
WORD WRANGLERS
The Left at the Altar Series is Finally Republished!
1 year ago
The “Blog” of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks
Book Recommendation: Heaven's Forgotten
11 years ago
The Scully Family
Baby Scully #3 - Little Update
11 years ago
Growing King Family!
2013 So Far So Good!
13 years ago
Anna Flora Photography
13 years ago
Elle's Guide to Life
Mommy Tracked
15 years ago
Citeaux
Citeaux Looking Adorable
16 years ago
Five Weeks in Kenya
Pictures: Travel
17 years ago
Bennett's Journey
Bennett Playing Soccer!
17 years ago
On the Record
Show 5
Show All
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(6)
►
August
(4)
▼
June
(2)
Is this Baltimore's Most Beautiful Dog?
I've Entered the Blogosphere!
About Me
GaryFanClub2010
Baltimore, Maryland
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment